Friday, May 7, 2010

.: Online From Home :.

Hi..it's already Friday and one more weekend is coming in..Anyway, now i got myself online using Maxis Broadband..Even though the connection is quite slow, but as long as i can online + send important document to my friend, for me it still OK :)..

Maxis signal show it's getting EDGE in this area :(..


Alhamdulillah, Ar Rayyan is recovered from the fever yesterday..Don't know what causing it, anyway thanks god he is getting better now..So what to do for this weekend, here I list down the plan and activities that might be happened :

1) Go for medical check up :)
2) Gardening mode with my wife
3) Going to Unity Design to pay the balance for our KC
4) Clean house and the area
5) Swimming class for Aleeya

Hopefully we can have some fun together again doing those activity during this weekend :)..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,

    Thanks for visit my blog..It is my hobby to impress my expression in the blog + find for new friends..nice to meet you anyway..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers