Wednesday, July 14, 2010

.: Recent Update :.

Hi all..Seriously it has been soo long I didn't update my blog..Luckily this week I'm working 3 days and 4 days off..So i'll take this chance to update what happened during last 2 weeks :)..

Anyway today I spent my time doing garden activity @ home..I already ordered 150 pieces of rumput carpet from Four Seasons Turf Farm and they deliver it to my house..

Below are some pics taken during the gardening activity :

Waiting to plow the rumput carpet..


Rumput carpet arrived..


150 pieces of rumput carpet..


Rumput carpet that has been plow..


Area that still need rumput carpet :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers