Sunday, November 6, 2011

.: Birthday Celebration @ Muar : Part 1 :.

As per my previous post, today me and my family had celebrate Aleeya and Rayyan birthday @ my parent's home..

Actually Rayyan's birthday is on 11th November 2011 (11.11.11 - it's a good number, isn't it??), but since we're going back hometown, we celebrate his birthday earlier and already plan to have combo birthday celebration for them..

Below I wanna share some of the pics taken during the birtday celebration @ Parit Bunga, Muar..

Secret Recipe birthday cake for Aleeya + Rayyan..


Aleeya + Rayyan with their birthday present..Thanks to my sis for the lovely gifts..


Aleeya with her newly bedtime story books..


Rayyan with his newly educational board gift..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers