Thursday, January 5, 2012

.: 2nd Day School : Update :.

It's already end of the 2nd day of school and tomorrow they will continue their journey for the 3rd day of school before having rest during the weekend...

Anyway, today is much relax for me since I've only observe + monitor my kids @ school..Alhamdulillah everything is in order and they are able to adapt with the school environment..

Below are some pics taken during the school day..

Aleeya with her friends enjoying their break time..


Assemble before heading to their class..


I've decided to continue monitor my kids till next Tuesday in order for them to familiarize with the environment + smooth communication with their teacher and friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers