Sunday, November 29, 2009

.: Latest Progress @ Lavender : Part 1:.

Today i spent almost my time @ home..Only going out a while to check on the progress of my new house @Lavender, Puchong Prima..There is still some make-over around the surrounding in order to complete the project..Anyway I'm satisfy with the progress and hopefully by next month we will get the CF :)..Here is some pic taken during my visit..

Our house number is # 2


View from the front


My daughter posing in front of the house


Still thinking what we will put in our garden




Our address will be No 2, Jalan Prima 7/5 :)


View from the side


View from the rear


Now we start to plan to pack our stuff, and maybe plan to do it by next week since both of my kids will be @ hometown for a month.. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers