Monday, November 30, 2009

.: Week of Night Shift :.

Yahoooo...this week I'll work in nite shift after sooooo long didn't do that :)..Anyway today i spent my time to go to MDKL (Kuala Langat Distrtict Council) branch @ Saujana Putra, to settled my apartment door tax..

Below is some pic taken during the renovation of my old apartment..Since we bought the apartment, i only spent 1 NIGHT over there :)

Walkway view


Hall view


Another angle of hall view


For the info, i already sold my apartment..but it still in the process of the owner transfer and that's why i need to settle all related stuff like door tax, service charge and bla bla bla..huh, it's not an easy to sell the house and the process will might take some time..but the time will be end soon for me :)

1 comment:

  1. so it means u've got a Double Storey house AND
    an apartment ??

    If that's the case, then it's really amazing !

    XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers