Friday, December 11, 2009

.: Me & Workplace .:

Hi, it's soo long didn't update my blog..Recently i'm quite busy with my work :)..Anyway i would like to share with others my workplace..the concept is open space..so it is good practice so that easier to communicate with others if we need some help..Below is some pic taken yesterday :) before we had a Christmas Party..

It's quite a good Feng Shui place :)..Anyway who had so much monitor on desk!!


Me in action on my workplace


With my best friend @ the office :)


Unluckily we are wearing the same color for shirt + jeans..Actually we didn't expect this thing happens since we are ask to wear red, green or white shirt (Christmas colors)..Anyway we are looks like twin, isn't?? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers