Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.: Sleepy Day :.

Heh, today I'm quite tired since last nite was my first day working on nite shift, and only have 1 hour sleep :P..Anyway it is not the reason for me not to come for tonight shift :)..

After my shift end this morning, i straight away go back and send my wife to the office. rite after that i had a service appointment for my car @ Puchong Jaya..Arrived at the service center around 9.30am and they manage to finish it after 3 hours..Can you imagine what will you do for 3 hours at service center???

I can't imagine how slow and inefficient they do their work..They should follow how Perodua manage their service with guarantee to the customer that they can do the service within 1 hour service or FOC for it if they didn't manage to it..Refer below link from Perodua for their promise..

http://www.perodua.com.my/index.php?section=perodua&page=superservis

Anyway I got snap few pic at the service center..






Anyway it was a bad day and pity to my daughter since she is quite exhausted waiting for sooo long @ service center..Hehehe OK next time i promise i will not bring you to the service center anymore my dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers