Thursday, April 29, 2010

.: Renovation Work : Part 12 :.

It has been so long I didn't update my blog..Since I'm working on night shift this week + no internet line @ home, it's quite difficult to update the blog..Anyway today I got free time to update..Below are summary on what did happened during last weekend :

1. Saturday 24th April 2010

-Installation of granite for wet kitchen and solid surface for dry kitchen
-Wardrobe measurement by Jeff

2. Sunday 25th April 2010
-Installation of hod + hob + oven
-Gardening project with my dad

Alhamdulillah, finally the renovation works are completed for phase 1 :)..There might be another series of renovation in the future e.g. autogate, replace the gate with wrought iron, wardrobe for all rooms except guest room etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers