Thursday, January 28, 2010

.: Avatar : Exclusive Invitation :.


As we all known, the movie of 'Avatar' officially passed ’Titanic’ to become the highest grossing film in history at the worldwide box office..'Avatar' had taken 1.859 billion dollars, compared with the box-office total for the Oscar-winning 'Titanic', which took 1.843 billion dollars..

Anyway, my friend just told me that I got two ticket "Exclusive Invitation" of 'Avatar' movie on last Sunday @ Cathay Cineplax, Curve..Unluckily I can't go for watch the movie since during that week I'm @ my hometown..Anyway I already bought the 'Avatar' DVD but till now don't have time to watch it :)..Maybe this weekend will spent my time watching the movie with my family..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers