Tuesday, January 5, 2010

.: Unfortunate Day :.

The incident was happened on my way back to my home..Before it happened, I was on speeding @ the right lane :), and suddenly i feel something wrong with the motorcycle..So that i made a decision to change lane from right to the left..

Before it reach on the left lane the engine suddenly stop..**sigh**, what a bad day and alhamdulillah i quickly jump from the motorcycle and pull it a side..At the same time car behind me is too close and thanks god!! Alhamdulillah nothing bad happend to me :)..

With a condition where the motorcycle can't start, i have to push it to the nearest workshop which is about 800 meter away :(..It is from the 1 Puchong building to the EON Bank Pusat Bandar Puchong branch..I'm getting sweat once arrive at the workshop :)..

Kedai Motorsikal K.P. Siah :)..Quite a good service..


My motorcycle in front of the workshop



The mechanic is ready to check what is wrong with my motorcycle..


Tara!!! Can u see what went wrong??


After figure out, the belt is already "koyak" :)


They sold the TAA brand, never heard the brand before..


The motorcycle is ready..


Thanks to "ibu" for helping me to take Aleeya from the Taska..I'm arrived @ home around 7.20pm, too tired after the looonng journey :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers