Monday, March 8, 2010

.: Renovation Plan : Part 8 :.

Last week it was a busy week..Since my family also came to KL for my little sis convocation @ UIA Gombak + settle all the new house matters..

Early morning on last Saturday, I sent my family to UIA Gombak for my sis convocation..Then I went to Mitrajaya to get the permission for the house renovation + paid RM1500 for the deposit..

After that, I went to the house to check whether they are start doing repairing the defect or not, and I'm quite surprise since they already do the repair works and almost finish touch up all the defects..

I went to Bahari showroom/factory again, to check the grill progress + paid RM2600..Below are some pic taken during my visit..

One of the window grill..


Toilet grill..


Bahari told me, on Wednesday they will try to finish the toilet part so that they can start install the grill at the house..Anyway, below is the latest update for the checklist of renovation work :

1. Get MPSJ permission for the renovation work - Status : DONE. Didn't require permit since the renovation work is done inside the house..The permit will be needed if the renovation is done outside the house
2. Get developer permission for the renovation work - Status : DONE. Paid RM1500 for the deposit
3. Measurement for KC has been done by Patric - Status : DONE. Next step, awaiting my confirmation when they can start their work
4. Design for the Grill has been confirmed. Appoint Bahari for it - Cost : RM7116 (Wrought Iron for complete home),RM9116 (Wrought Iron for complete home + Gate) - Status : Awaiting for the final output :)
5. Got quotation from Lai for the PS - Cost : RM3867.60 (installation + materials) Status : Confirmed the PS design
6. Got quotation from Subra for the wiring - Cost : RM4755 (Wiring for complete home) Status : Confirmed the quotation
6. Submit defect list to developer - Status : DONE. They already start repairing the defects

1 comment:

  1. hey. found ur blog through forum lowyat when searching bout the plaster ceiling thing. May I know how much is your total for the grill? is it 7116 oni or 7116 + 9116... thank you.
    you can email me at c929pei@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers