Sunday, March 14, 2010

.: Renovation Work : Part 1 :.

Yesterday I went to the new house for xx times :)..But this time, we start the renovation work, but it's only for our garden or outdoor landscape..Firstly we are going to one of the nursery to buy few things as below :

1. Rumpur Carpet : RM3.50 x 10
2. Soil : RM6.00 x 2

Then we are going to D.I.Y shop to buy the necessary things for gardening :

1. Hoe : RM10.00
2. Glove : RM2.50
3. Knife : RM5.00
4. Watering Can : RM10.00

After a few hours, below are the result for the gardening or outside landscaping :)..

New landscape..


Different view..


Still, got a lot of things need to be done :)..


Luckily I'm working on nite shift this week, so that I can continue gardening tomorrow + meet with my contractor to start their work..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers